If I were to be stranded on an island and can only take one skincare item with me, it would be a big tub of raw unrefined shea butter! The best choice in natural skin care and fine body care products, raw shea butter is superbly packed with 100% natural skin-loving goodness. Rich in Vitamin A and E, phytosterols, catechins and cinnamic acids, it forms a protective, breathable protective film on the skin, energizing the skin to repair itself and recover naturally. Raw shea butter is also a natural collagen- booster and the perfect choice for those with dry, aging and dehydrated skin. On its own, it is the perfect all- over head-to-toe gentle moisturizer that is suitable for all ages and skin types. Raw Shea Butter also contains a natural mild UV protection of SPF-6.
In my 10 years of using and selling Raw Shea Butter, this is so far the best quality Raw Shea Butter ever that I have used with a lovely earthy, nutty and subtly smoky scent. Our Raw Shea Butter is absolutely pure, unbleached and undeodorized, freshly-made and its 5-10% of its phytosterols intact. It is handcrafted from community-traded wild-harvested shea nuts by the Gubdanda-Bandisuglo Women’s Group, a cooperative women’s economic group in northern Ghana, not from an unknown third-party source or has been lying around for years in a warehouse. Each batch is fresh under 6 months old, with plenty of shelf-life to it.
RAW SHEA BUTTER CHARACTERISTICS
Shea butter is smooth in texture and solid at room temperature but will soften and melt at body temperature. The scent of our Raw Shea Butter is clean, earthy and nutty with soft smoky notes. An indicator that the skin has properly absorbed the shea butter is when the scent no longer lingers. The color of our Raw She Butter is creamy pale ivory.
RAW SHEA BUTTER BENEFITS
1. Emollient, ultra-moisturizing, skin-smoothing and conditioning, protective, regenerative, anti-inflammatory
2. Moisturizes, protects and nourishes dry skin, scalp and cuticles
3. Relieve skin rash, itching skin, diaper rash & insect bites
4. Effectively used to relieve eczema and psoriasis
5. Prevents skin peeling after tanning or after extreme sun exposure
6. Anti-blemishes and anti-wrinkles
7. As a shaving balm to reduce razor irritation
8. Heal and protect small skin wounds, skin cracks, minor burns and grazes
9. Soften tough skin on heels, knees and elbows
10. Minimizes or prevent stretch marks during pregnancy
11. Excellent sun and wind protection
12. Reduce blemishes and scarring
13. Eliminating scalp irritation from dryness or chemical processing
14. Conditions and strengthens cuticles
15. Helps tone and restore elasticity to skin
16. Promotes skin cell regeneration and renewal, reduces fine lines, may aid in delaying facial wrinkles
17. Restores luster to dry. brittle hair
18. Relief skin irritations after a radiation treatment, skin peel, microdemabrasion and laser tretment
19. Repairs and heals damaged skin due to excessive use whitening products
20. Excellent medium for a deep muscle massage to relieve tight and sore muscles
This listing os for a 500g pillow-packed Raw Shea Butter, pure and unrefined. Buying our shea butter means:
?Premium quality shea butter handmade using traditional, chemical-free processing techniques that preserve all of the product’s therapeutic properties.
?Each batch of shea butter is never more than 8 months old
?You are buying handmade, high quality shea butter from a trustworthy source
?You are directly involved in an equitable value chain helping to empower women socially and economically from the rural area in Northern Ghana
Thank you very much for looking! May peace and light be upon you.